1 onion (chopped)
1 cup canned tomatoes
1/2 cup tomato sauce
1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
1 teaspoon oregano
1/8 teaspoon pepper
4 chicken pieces, skin removed (thighs, breasts, or legs)
- Wash hands with soap and water.
- Peel and chop the onion.
- Put the chopped onion in a saucepan.
- Add the tomatoes, tomato sauce, garlic powder, oregano, and pepper.
- Simmer on low heat for 3 minutes.
- Wash the chicken inside and out with clean water. Remove the skin.
- Add the chicken to the sauce pan.
- Cover the pan.
- Cook over low heat for about 1 hour until the chicken is tender.